Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

:)

hi ladies!

i was a young mummy! 15 when i fell pregnant and 16 when i had my beautiful princess! who is now 4 image

seen a lot of posts on here about girls getting judged for being young and i can really relate to most of them!

i had so many people tell me i have 'ruined my life' when i was pregnant but i have proved them all wrong! i stayed in school, took my exams, went to college and am now training in midwifery! to be honest i dont think i would have done this without my daughter! shes my motivation image

me and my other half of 5 and a half years are still going strong!! (even though people thought we would break after 6 months) and are saving up for a house so we can be a proper family once my course ends!

i guess the point of my post is just to say IGNORE the arrogant people that are making nasty comments! being a young mum doesn't make you a bad one! & YOU SHOULD ALL be very proud of yourselves because it isn't easy xxxx