Forum home General Chat General chat

Any News???

Hi Sarah Middleton-is there any news??????

Has your  baby girl arrived yet???? Hope all is well in the family x x

Replies

• oh yes! I wish the same, may she be blessed with a beautiful baby girl
  • hi im back lol, well on the day of my induction they put the propess in over 24 hrs, nothing, so they did another one over 24 hrs and still nothing, so they put in a 6 hr pessary and the next day was able to burst my waters i was in labour all night on the 1st jan then on the 2nd jan Hollie Faith was born at 9am weighing 6lbs exactly. she needed help with forceps so they cut me outside all the way then when the pulled her out the forceps caught me inside and on my lip, so i have stitches in different places down there and im very sore but looking at Hollie and she is all worth it. im now healing and Hollie is doing well, im so proud and happy and my family and friends are saying for the way the birth went i did well. i was exhausted after pushing but i managed and i know i did well image thanks everyone for reassurance and advice during my pregnancy i couldnt of done it without u. how can i put pics up off her on here? i would like u all to see x
  • Hooray!!!! At last here she is, Really very Happy for you Hun, Enjoy your time with your precious little angel, Take good care of you. and congrats once again hun, If you have any questions do not hesitate to post here.
  • Congratulations Sarah!  Sounds like you did brilliantly to me!  Hope you enjoy every minute with Hollie, I love the name. xxx

• Congratulations!   You did do really well, now recover and enjoy your new baby daughter.image
  • Congratuations. brilliant news - well done you!image
  • CONGRATULATIONS SARAHimage

You did do fantastically hun x x welcome Hollie faith,what a beautiful name. I hope you continue to heal well,and enjoy your gorgeous little girl.

Pics on here have to be  a certain size,I think you click on th tree symbol at top of post,then follow instructions to upload from your pc. I'll just try!!!

http://www.madeformums.com/members/images/7506/Gallery/handsome_chap!!!.JPG

Yes really easy to do Sarah!!! If I can follow the tabs anyone can!
  • ohh what a lovely photo!!!! very cute  How are things going mummabear?
  • Well Done Sarah.  welcome to the world Hollie Faith (gorgeous name)

Love Karel x

• http://www.madeformums.com/members/images/56468/Gallery/Hollie.jpg

here she is Hollie Faith Middleton thank you everyone for your messages and will keep in touch as much as poss xxx

• she is beauiful

Love Karel x

• Oh she looks so adorable, and lovely
  • she certainly does lo ok adorable.... oh bless miss those cuddles  ... i do still get cuddles but then he is jumping up running off etc

enjoy every moment, even when times feel difficult as time passess far to quickly.

• thank you she is gorgeous i know. a nurse yesterday commented that she was like a tiny china doll image im proud
  • That is exactly what I was going to say!!!! How pretty????? Her little rosebud lips,a proper little girl!!!! So cute!!!!!

Thanks Charmaine,all well here,Evan a treasure still,getting more organised by the day,mind you big fella has returned to work so that's one baby less!!!!!

Sarah she is truly beautiful like her name x x

• Aww!!!!!!!!! He is so sweet and lovely!!!!!!I think you (Mumma bear) should be fully organised with your little one by now
  • Congratulations Sarah.

She's so beautiful.

Enjoy those cuddles.image

• thank you mummabear and thank you everyone xx