Forum home General Chat General chat

Hello all :)

Hey all, I'm to here. I just officially found out I was pregnant a couple of days ago (although I new this weeks ago, dispite several symptoms and three positive tests boyfriend still didn't believe me till now! haha!)

This is my first pregnancy, I'm so excited, although really nervous! I think I'm roughly 7 or 8 weeks along, but it's not confirmed yet, I have my first midwife meeting in a couple of weeks. 

I know this is really silly, but I'm quite a nervous person and I'm worried that I'm going to be constantly embarrassed through out my pregnancy... Has anyone else felt like this?

Replies

• New to here that should ave been! doh!

• Hi, congratulations! Yes, I was like that with my first, and lived in constant fear of an internal examination being sprung on me haha but that never happened, I was also worried about being seen / examined during labour but I can honestly say that once you are in labour that is the last thing on your mind! Im currently 7 weeks pregnant with my 3rd, and in the due in dec forum quite a bit. Pop in if you like! Good luck with everything xx
  • Congratulations I think we are all alittle like that but can honestly say MyBs is dead right once in labour you really won't care x
  • Hi there, 

congratulations on your pregnancy, i am in the exact same boat as you, just so worried about everything, and one min a feel great and next am like oohh noo lol

Good luck and take care

x

• Thanks guys, I'm a little further along than I thought 9 weeks 3 days. I need to meet the midwife in a couple of days, was meant to be today but I was busy. Can you ask the midwife to meet you in a public place, rather than her come to your home, as I dont really want everyone around whilst I'm being asked loads of questions image xx

• Hello, another newbie here! image