Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Do you have a nanny??

Hi Moms!

My name is Stephanie Roland and I am a 19 year old business student at American University in Washington, DC.  I also work as a nanny of a beautiful one and a half year old girl who I love dearly! I am doing a project for a summer business class and I am focusing on nannies, parents, and children! I created a short questionnaire to help guide my research; unfortunately, tapping into my own network hasn't provided me with enough responses.  If you have a few seconds (and you have/have had a nanny) I would greatly appreciate if you could help me out and answer a few questions! I have created the survey through a great, easy to use website called surveymonkey.com.  For those of you who are unfamiliar with survey monkey, you simply click on this link (www.surveymonkey.com/s/RMZTBTP), answer the 6 questions (they're easy and you already know the answers!), and click submit! Thank you very much to anyone who has time to help!

Respectfully,

Stephanie