Forum home› General Chat› General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

32 weeks pregnant and not very comfortable!

Hi all

Im 32 weeks pregnant and my word am i feeling it......

Im sure im not the only one to say that. This is my first baby and i was expecting it to be wonderful (sometimes it is), but i was in for a shock, its harder than i thought it was going to be.

Hope your all having wonderful pregnancys

xxx kimmy

Replies

• Yeah I know how you feel, im  33weeks 1 day and I'm really uncomfortable. Hang in there, not that long to go x

• Its wonderful isnt it. My ideas of what pregnancy was like were soooo wrong...still wouldnt change going through it for the world. I see this is ur first baby 2....are u excited. Are you having those lovely braxton contractions yet xx

• Yeah very excited, did you find out what you're having at your 20 week scan? We did.

Yeah I've had braxton hicks 3 times now, luckily mine havent been painful. What about you?

• No my other half really didnt want to know...so i decided to be good and not ask. Your having a boy right??? are u prepared....how you feeling now its getting closer?. Ive had them a few times and they are a bit painful but they always happen in awkward places so i just giggle through them....be great if i can be like that when the real thing happens xx

• Yeah a little boy. Yeah got everything for him now, feeling more and more excited every day. Cant wait for labor. You never know you might fly thru the pain of labor, my cousin did, her labor lasted 20 minutes lol. x

• Awww do u have his name all sorted. We are all nearly done, just silly things to get now. U have no nerves at all.....mine havnt come into force yet so its just excitment. Blimey was that her first birth???? is that from the contractions to actually having the baby??

• Yeah we are calling him Vinnie. Nah I'm really excited, i think nerves will only make it worse. Yeah her first baby and her contractions started, waters broke and 15 minutes later baby Ruby was born.

• Thats a brilliant name...love it. Me 2 sooo excited and my other half is soooo excited its so lovely to see. I bet urs cant wait....especially as he knows its a boy. Wow so she had a brilliant birth then, they have said a fast birth can lead to problems with being torn and things....did that happen with her?

• Yeah my partner is very excited too. image

Nope she had no complications afterwards, she had the baby then stayed in hospital a couple of hours to rest then she was sent home

• Bless its lovely isnt it.

Have u planned how you want your birth to happen??

Wow she is very very lucky i would love to have a labour like that.image

• Yeah planning on hospital birth, if birthing pool available ill have one of them but if not just a bed is fine, only having gas and air (if i need it), no other pain meds no matter how painful it is.

• Yeah im aiming for a water birth 2 but like you say u never know if thats going to be possible. Im only going to say gas and air....but u never know....u guna have to let me know how u get on and whether u managed to stick by all those choices. where are u guys from?

• Yeah will definintely keep in touch and let you know how it goes. we're from Brighton.

• Well i wish u all the luck in the world...u seem very prepared. U will be fine im sure. x

• Good luck to you all too, you'll do great. x