Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My heart is broken

I am already a mother of two,so you know,I’m not young anymore,but am I not so attractive as before,no more sexy,no more beauty,and recently we have more quarrels,we even fight over a trifle,all these things make me feel my husband loves me no more,my friend told me that I should wear more make-up,and sexy clothes to make him come around,she recommended me to buy this teddy lingerie,here is the picture http://www.wholesale-orders.com/goods.php?id=11810

But i think this dress is too exaggerating,this is just not my style,and what I do is not worthy ,I don’t think he will change his mind,and I will surely be old one day,what do you think,I know I still love him ,and I also don’t want my children have a broken family,What should I do???

Replies

• I'm also a mother of two and my marriage went through a bad time for two years no amount of sexy underwear was going to fix it. So me and my husband went on a marriage matters course which taught couples how to respect and appreciate each other. Our marriage is fantastic now and I am pregnant with our 3 rd child. You need a break away with no kids no tv or mind less distractions just time to talk xxxxx
  • i see,it seems that communication in marriage is really important,that's amazing,you are going to have a third kid,or maybe you will have twin babies. 

• Don't say that everyone thinks I'm having twins I'm scared 4 kids dont know how I will cope x