Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Should I allow my boy to play with ipad?

My 2 yr old boy loves playing ipad. Sometimes he cries when I stop him playing. What should I do? image

Replies

• We set boundaries for our boys. Limit the time and ignore the cries! But a little play doesn't hurt. It is normally after dinner, if they have been good during the day and half hour max. We control what they play too. Good luck. Its up to you as the parent at the end of the day.
  • we let our little boy play age appropriate games, admittedly we let him play a little too much which we are trying to stop. He's normally fine unless he sees the iPad so we have had to hide it.

xx
  • Same here, we let our wee boy play but limit use as he would sit with it all day, but it does have its uses, gave it to him to play in hairdressers so could get my hair done in peace lol! But i find it has some really good stuff, we have a game that's all about matching shapes, recognising letters, we also have interactive stories that read aloud and characters move when touched x
  • My boy loves playing ipad too. I let him play educational app instead of game so he can learn while playing.  My boy love this app "My Baby Drawing", its educational and its fun.image