Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

4 months old and constantly being sick

my little boy is now 4 months old loves his food either from a jar or powdered baby rice banana porrige etc.

he has been a sicky baby since he was born but this is excessive, i live away from my partner and my little man and everyday my partner gets upset set because after giving him half a jar and his milk which he eats and drinks all of it with no problems after he just constantly throws up. we have noticed it more since he has had jars of food, the health visitor says its just reflux but i am not convinced. my partner has returned from the doctors and he says we are over feeding him. we all like food and no when we have eaten too much but im sure my son will tell us like all babies let us know when they dont want anymore milk they either stop sucking on the bottle or they go mad screaming until you take thee bottle away. my son likes pushing the bottle away when he has had enough, i just dont understand how he can still be throwing up a few minutes before his next feed after a 4 hour gap.

i think the doctor doesn't know and he is fobbing us off. my partner wants him to send us to a paediatrician but he wont for another 3 weeks.

any ideas ?

anyone having the same situation ?

anyone have a solution ?

sorry its a bit long winded but any help would be great.

jay