Forum home General Chat General chat

its a boy

hi all sorry not been on to let you all no but am having a boys we are going to call him troy not had chance to come on and let all no also i have to have another scan at 32 weeks and 34 weeks as i have a low line placentae (sp) so i might end up with a c sectionn if any off you have also had this would be lovely to hear how it went

how are you all and your hope all is well
jade x

Replies

• Congratulations Jade.

Happy for you all is well.

I had a low lying placenta with my second pregnancy but by 36 weeks it was in a normal position and there were no problems.Hope it all goes well for you.Sometimes these things seem to right themself.

• Congratulaions Jade. 

I never had any problems like that, but as Jo says above, maybe it will right itself. 

Troy, nice name.   When is your due date? 

• imagehey hunny

congratulations thats wonderful news a yummy little man to look forward to

i didnt have a low lying placenta but try to stay positive and fingers crossed everything will be fine

i did end up having a c.section though so if i can help u anyway there then give me a shout hun

so pleased for u

well donexx

• Congrats on your pregnancy,
    Low lying placenta is not something to worry abt, But we have to be extra careful than normally you do!!! Hope everything goes well for you.
  • am due the 8th july
    am not to worried about it at the moment will just see what happens at my next scan
    zoe my bigest fear when i fell pregnant was having to have a c-section but i have done some research and its not as bad as i think it is (if that makes seance)

i have been told there is a 20%chance of it correcting its self but i am prepared incase it done ether way as long as my little man is fine that is all that matters i have waited to l;ong for this to worry anout silly little things just enjoying it as i wont be doing it again as we will have 5 kids between us as oh has 4 already
    hope everyonr is ok jade x
  • Hi Jade,

Congratulations.

My sister in law had a low lying placenta and it corrected itself by week 34 and she went on to have a normal delivery.

Good Luck

Karel