Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

What a fantastic week this is.

Hi all,

I'm having such a wonderful week and it's only Wednesday.

Ava turned 1 yesterday. She had a lovely birthday and both the girls were so well behaved for the day (untill 4am when Mia decided to get up this morning).

I've taken Ava to the hospital today to have a follow up check after she had to wear a harness for the first 3 months because her hips were out of place. She was really good, no crying, she walked the hall while we waited and her hips are right where they should be. One more check up in September and then we're done.

I then came home to the postman knocking and the most fab engagement ring has arrived. I saw one I really like so I was allowed to pic my own rather then Lee pick it.

Our car is due at the garage tomorrow so i'm just hoping the good week doesn't come to a dismal end when I collect it in the aft. We want it fixing to sell it. Crazy petrol prices and I'm trying to get the family to be kinder to the environment.

Hope you all having a wonderful week. Big hugs to all,

Sym

Replies

• Happy birthday to Ava.  The time passes so quickly.  Are her hip s good now?

Congratulations on your engagement!    How soon do you think it will be until you set the date? 

Petrol prices are becoming way too dear now, unfortunately, we need our cars, so have to pay it.

• Brilliant, glad you are having a great week!  Its nice when good things happen eh?

Happy brithday Ava!

• Ava's hips are all where they should be but I was so worried. They are right where they should be so hopefully they'll stay that way. We've not noticed any trouble now she's when she's walking and running but was nervous all the same.

I just can't belive that petrol is set to go up again. The car was fixed at only 50 quid so not too bad and we sold it on Saturday. Luckily we only live one mile from town where Lee works and across the road from an Asda with the main bus route at the end of the street so we're lucky. We're going to try and do without for the next 2 years and clear some debts with the spare cash. 150quid a month saving on average without a car so I'm loving that. Lol.

Ava had a lovely birthday thank you. She's got a rash now but had her at the doctors today and he said it is has body pumping more blood then usual while she is fighting off a bug so glad she's ok but was worried because it came out so quickly.

Not sure on setting a date. I'm hoping maybe August or September next year fingers crossed but just a wait and see at the moment ;( Lol

How was your weekend ladies? I lost my dongle so I had to wait to get my new one today to log on.