Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Infertility/ recurrent miscarriage / IVF/ PCOS

I have read these forums for 6 years without posting. I have been through it all.

3 natural miscarriages

2 IVF miscarriages

Over Stimulating during 1st IVF (worst experience of my life, thought my back was paralysed.) Vomited, practically passing out, tummy pain that then travels to your back, unable to move, horrendus back spasms and pain - had to call ambulance. It can be treated quickly, please please call an ambulance if this happens.

Spent a fortune on 'experts' - who did not really help. I have seen Zita West, George Ndukwe, and Timothy Child. I can answer any questions if anyone interested.

Found out I have slight PCOS and negative blood type. The best thing I have had done was to get an internal MOT scan - worth the money as I found out I had slight PCOS. Costs about £200. 

IVF tried clexand and low dose aspirin - made no difference.

I am pregnant again (naturally) - but for the first time I have got to 12 weeks, and baby had a heartbeat at the scan - it is early days, but I truly believe it is down to weight loss. I am 5ft 3 and for the first 3 m/c I weighed 11 stone. I got my weight down to 9 stone by eating 1200 calories a day, and doing 30 mins exercise a day - budoken, and general aerobics and yoga.I also decided to go on a winter sun break, so had a good dose of vitamin D.

Fingers crossed.

If anyone has any questions please ask.