Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Would now be 6 weeks 1day pregnant

I had bleeding and left side pain at 5weeks 2days ultrasound showed a sack with something but was to small to make out. My hcg was 659? I go back next Thursday but my question is could I still be pregnant after bleeding heavy and cramping. Only pregnancy symptoms I have is breast tenderness and being tired. I've been threw miscarriages before and done the repeat hcg ever couple days I choose not to do that this time because I can't really afford it.

Replies

• Sorry to hear you having a tough time I don't know the answere I'm afraid just wanted to send big hugs xx
  • Thank you, I appreciate that. I keep buying hpt the cheap $1 ones and they are still showing 2 lines although the pregnancy line is brighter and darker at times I'm assuming due to how much I drink that day. I'm so nervous can't wait for Thursday to get here! I will keep you posted. I did bleed threw one of my pregnancies and had a healthy baby. So I know bleeding during pregnancy happens but I've never had an empty sack before. She said the sack was around 5 weeks an my hcg should be higher then 659 at 5 weeks. I have longer cycles now though about 32/34days this was an ER doc that told me that.
  • I miscarried. That makes 4 miscarriages now. image I have Graves' disease and afib due to the hyperthyroidism. I blame that on the cause. But no one really knows. Does anyone think that miscarriages may run in the family? My Mom had 8, my aunts (Mom's sisters) have had a lot and my grandma (Moms, Mom) has also had quite a few.
  • I did continue to do the hpt and you can definitely see the hcg levels drop. The line kept getting lighter tell finally no line appeared.
  • hi hun im really sorry to hear that. i think that there may be a link form families i know it was a question i was asked at my booking app. my mum lost 5 and my sis 2 and ive lost 2. big hugs hun

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx