Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Not sure what is going on, Introducing myself

I am currently 6 weeks from my last short bleed after I quit taking Generess Fe. I accidently missed a bunch of pills and was wating for my AF but my husband and I decided that since I had more of a sex drive off the pill we would not use it any more. On the 13th November we had a condom break on us. 

I have been having: Mood swings (ie. Crying at stupid stuff and getting upset for no real reason), peeing frequently, tired exhausted, tinder nipples, and nauseous in the mornings. I had a very light bleed like no pad or tampon needed at all start late sunday November 24th, and I had spotting for 3 days. The spotting was very light and towards the end it was a darkish brown color. I just took a pregnancy test and got a negative but I did not test first morning pee. 

I just want to know if I need to test again later or just need to wait for my real AF to show up. 

I am 24 years old and married for 1 1/2 years now. It was impossible for me to get an appointment with my GYN so soon before thanksgiving. Thanks for any help/Advise 

Replies

• I would maybe try with fmu in a few days time. That light bleed May have been implantation bleeding. If it still comes back negative and no af then maybe see your doctor xx gl xx

• What is fmu?

• First morning urine

• Is it possible that this could all be a side effect of coming off of Generess Fe. ?

• Yeah definitely sometimes it takes your body a bit of time x

• I only bleed very very light for like 3 days. With no cramping except sunday when it started it was like a very slight ache.

I haven't tested again yet. But I plan on testing again tomorrow. If it's was implantation bleeding that started sunday is 6 days later enough time for the hcg to show up in my urin and if it's negative could I be sure I'm not pregnant?
  • Yeah should be with a first response x