Forum home General Chat General chat

Positive pregnancy test dreams

I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone out there. Last night I had a dream that I took a pregnancy test & it came out positive. TWO pink lines showed up. Once I woke up. I went to the bathroom and took a pregnancy test. BUT it came out negative. I really hoped that it would come out positive. I won't lose hope but I want to know if its happened to anyone and if they found out they were pregnant a couple days later. Or weeks.

Replies

• Hi

Its not happened to me. All though when i over think things i end up dreaming about it happening. Maybe this is the case with you? Im not saying you wont get a positive I'm just saying maybe because your thinking and wanting it to happen that much its on your mind when you go to sleep and you then dream it!

Hope you get your bfp soon x
  • That's the same thing I was thinking about as well. I looked up mor about it too. There was a woman that had the same dream and got a positive days later but every woman is different.

Thank you for replying to my post Haleigh ????

Then last night I dreamt about going to the doc and they checked my hCG and it came out as a 12. In my dream they said it wasnt that high.

This week I let my body do its thing and didn't really think about it. All of a sudden I began dreaming about things like this
  • How many days late are you?
  • I know this thread is old but I literally had one last night and it was so vivid. I've taken a few tests last week which were bfn but not taken one today. Im on cd30 and still no period! After googling this i discovered that many people have had these type dreams and come on to get their real life bfp. Our minds work in mysterious ways! Would be interesting to see how this worked out for you all xx