Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could actually cry :(

Im getting so fed up and feeling fobbed of by my crappy doctors! Since giving birth (16 weeks ago this Friday) i ended up getting an internal and external pile. The first time i mentioned it at my 6 week check up she checked and said i had a small one. Gave me some cream and lactoloose. That worked for like a week but then the pain came back. Since then its getting soo sore, still feels like im pooing glass (sorry tmi) and the one outside has gotten bigger!! Spoken to a different doctor and he prescribed me 1 months worth of lactoloose saying hes 100% certain it will go with this. Well hes wrong!! My stools havent even gone soft! What can i do?! Im drinking loads, eating a good balanced diet, not sitting on my bum all day and still nothing?! Is their an actual cream that shrinks them as the one they gave me the first time did nothing x

Replies

• Options
    Maybe go and ask ur pharmacist? Or go back docs and demand something is done or ask for a 2nd opinion from another doctor. I'd kick off till they gave me sumat. Bless u it must b horrible x
  • Options

Definitely go back and ask for a second opinion from a different doctor. Let him know that what you have been subscribed isn't working and ask what else he can do for you. I hope it gets sorted very soon for you!