Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Happy New Year! What are your resolutions for 2015?

Happy New Year, everyone! Here's to a wonderful 2015 for each and every one of us!

Have you already made your resolutions for 2015? We'd love to know what they are - however serious, however silly.

And how long do you reckon you can really stick with them? (I usually last till about Jan 10th!)

Please do share them with us here on this thread.

Replies

• Being the best mom and setting up a room for the baby 👶 

• The resolutions at this stage are to really boost confidence, not sure how i am going to measure that, please give any tips if you know how, also to re learn spanish as when i was younger i was fluent just the lack of practice has resulted in forgetting so much, and ofcourse setting lots of little manageable goals throughout the year like recording what i do with my time and how i can better use it.

• This year I am losing weight In time for our holiday in July! I'm very lucky in that my partner won a substantial amount of money on Boxing Day which has changed our lives, so I have joined a gym and have signed up for pole dancing fitness lessons. This years gona b our year x

• Wow, LH8609! Congratulations! 

And impressed at you signing up for the gym. Think I'd probably spend all the winnings on cake...

• I'm not really a cake person lol x

• You don't like cake?

imageimageimageimage

Crumbs… (arf, did you see what I did there?)