Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Any help with brand of ovulation kits

Hi, im trying to concive my first child but I have polycystic ovaries and have a problem knowing when I am ovualting and was thinking about using one of those kits,I konw they are not fool proof but might help give me some idea when is best time.

Can anyone recomedend the best make to buy and if they have used one themselves how did they get on with it and is it worth me buying one.

many thanks sonz

Replies

• Hi Sonz

I would recommend the First Response, and yes they do work, I am due my baby in four weeks!
    I bought some cheaper ones from the internet but they were very hard to read and very small when trying to aim!
    The first response are larger and very easy to use

Good Luck xxx
  • Hi,Thank you for your response and congratulations I hope all goes well for you and you have an easy birth, do you have polycestic ovaries as well then?  I find it hard to keep intrested in trying due to having no joy and every around me is popping out babies like they are going out of fashion. How much are the tests and can you get them online ?

Hope to hear from you soon xxx

• Hi

No I don't have polycystic ovaries, in fact up until now I had not had trouble conceiving, but this time it just wasn't happening so I bought them from ebay, you can just buy them in Boots but they are cheaper online.

Hope they work for you xxx
  • hi, thanks for your advice I will have a look on ebay for them and I will keep in touch to how i got on through the messages box.hope all goes well 4 u .xx