Forum home General Chat General chat

*** Thursday Weight Loss ***

Morning Ladies, how are you getting on this week?  I had a good day yesterday, was well within calories and went for a 3 mile run when I finished work.  At work again today then going to the gym when H gets in from work.  I'm not going to hit my target of 11st 10lbs for Sunday for my neices Christening but really hoping to get under the 12st mark.

B - tea

L - soup

D - spag bol

NAME

START WEIGHT

CURRENT WEIGHT

TARGET WEIGHT

LOSS TO DATE

AIM/COMMENTS

1stbaby

9st 13.8

9st 10

9st 3lbs

3.8lbs

To reach target by H’s birthday in August

AlsiT

10st 11lbs

10st 4lbs

9st 11lbs

7lbs

Ex

Replies

• Morning SW, glad to hear your on track this week, i swear if you cut all carbs and switched beers for water until Sunday you'll see even more of a loss. What food have yougot planned from now til then?

I didn't get a chance to exercise last night as had a school meeting. H ordered Indian for dinner too - I had malagatawny soup and a reshmi kebab, but picked 3 pieces of chicken from K's tikka masala. Need to be good the rest of this week as my stripey dress is being delivered today and I'm out for a fook off meal next Wednesday.

B: ww yoghurt, tea, apple

L: ramen or susi

D: TBD

• Morning!

SW - well done on the run, hope you manage to get below 12stone for the christening.

Belle - I love Indian, it's the worst takeaway you can have though isn't it. My H went for an Indian last night with his friends and I was so jealous! I was really craving it.

I've got stew for tea. Going swimming this afternoon so fingers crossed for a loss this week.

I've downloaded an app on my phone that you can put photos in and need a password to get in to it. I'm using it to store my fat fighters photos! My H took some photos of me in my underwear yesterday (which absolutely repulse me!) so they are locked in the folder to compare as I loose. Hopefully!!

• Oh that's a great idea Dolly. I have one picture of me in a bikini from a couple of years ago that was part inspiration for me.

• Belle

Morning SW, glad to hear your on track this week, i swear if you cut all carbs and switched beers for water until Sunday you'll see even more of a loss. What food have yougot planned from now til then?

I'm not eating many carbs really, I'll have a bit of spaghetti with my spag bol but that will be it for the day, tomorrow will by ryvita for lunch then chilli for tea, Saturday will be left over spag bol with small amount of spaghetti for tea and ryvita for lunch.  H will probably try and entice me to have some beers tomorrow but I will try and resist.  I wish my dress was here so I could try it on, see what I look like and that would spur me on.  I'm going to do loads of exercise between now and then, I'm at the gym for 1.5hrs tonight, then tomorrow night and Saturday and Sunday morning.

Your tea last night sounds lovely.

Dolly thats a good idea about the photos.

• Morning all

Well I'm doing absolutely rubbish, not only have I eaten way too much over the last couple of weeks, but I haven't been able to do a fast day this week - I'm doing one today, and I really need to stick to it after seeing what the scales were showing this morning!!  

• Morning ladies.

I'm having a rubbish week one way and another. Yesterday was aiming not to snack but ended up going out for lunch and having cake and crisps to celebrate a colleague's birthday. Did make myself get up and do Six Week Six Pack this morning so that's a plus.

On a more positive note I've just been to the shops to buy a new pair of work trousers (dull dull dull). But I managed to get a size 14 on and done up without having to hold my breath. I can't remember the last time I was able to do that! They are a little bit tight round the waist band so they're going to be my incentive to stick with the diet and the exercise as they do make a difference.

SW you're sounding really motivated at the moment.

Belle mmm takeaway sounds good

Dolly enjoy your swim later. I love going swimming.

Deedee - stick with the fast today. You're not the only one having a rubbish week but I'm not brave enough to look at the scales Laugh 

• Can I be added to the chart please? Start weight 77kg Current weight 69.5kg Target weight 60kg by June!!

Not much to report from me.

B- Soya milk latte and yoghurt with granola

L- Toast

D- not decided but thinking we will have a treat and get take out

• Yo ladies!

I was foing great. Until cake for breakfast this morning - 10 o clock though!

Will be good rest of today to make up for it.

Belle you were right Ive hurt my knee again doing the shred. So no more for me, I will have to look at the other ones to concentrate more on my tummy area. Gutted.

• 1st Baby cake for breakfast sounds yum Laugh

6 Week 6 Pack is a lot of squats and lunges as well so may not be the best thing if your knee is hurting from the shred. Level 2 includes a pendulum lunge, static squats, a thing called high knees where you stand sideways and bring your knee up and your arms down, and another sideways knee lifting move.  

• Oh no 1stbaby! Defo have a look, the 6week 6 pack is on you tube. I'm gonna start that next week. I've got 5 days to go on the shred now.

• Im so annoyed as I love the shred dvd and I do enjoy it now, but its not worth the pain. Can hardly walk down the stairs and meant to be out dancing this weekend!

• Afternoon all. I had a wee slip up last night and ate 4 digestives so ate into my extra weekly points.  Back on it today amd just had a ham salad. Shredding again tonight - porr you 1stbaby not good on the knees at all!