Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

30 Day Shredders

How you getting on?

Its day 5 for me today, my intention was to get up at 6.30am to do it this morning but that didn't happen, my alarm went off but I hit snooze and didn't bother.  So I'm off to the gym tonight after work and I'll shred there.

I didn't go to the gym yesterday, just shredded instead which I think did me good because I'm not aching today and fighting fit.

Replies

• Well done SW! Day 3 for me. Doing it tonight before we go to my neighbours for dinner (H is out tonight so my lovely friend is insisting the babies and I spend it with them) I'm off to the spa in half an hour so probably won't feel like shredding afterwards Laugh I feel so much less achey today too! QQ, what weights are you all using? The smallest I have are 3kg and I'm finding it a bit heavy... Am I just wimpy?!

• Day 7 complete last night, day 8 today. I'm really in the zone and have found doing it of an evening is helping me snack less. K told me last night she can really see the difference in my waist, ribs and stomach Big Smile

• WS I use 2kg when I'm at home and do some with 3kg when I'm at the gym.  I have no upper body strength compared to lower body strength.  

Well done Belle, those compliments just keep coming.

• You're all doing really well. I use some 2kg weights, 3kg might be a bit heavy to start with if you're out of practise. The weights in the DVD don't look that heavy, I don't remember if she gives a recommended weight to use.

• I use 2 1.5ltr bottles of water.

• Day 5 complete.  My plan is to get up at 6.30 tomorrow morning to do day 6 before work.  That was the plan today but I couldn't drag myself out of bed.

• Day 8 complete. Lets do this sw!

• We certainly will Belle, I'm feeling really motivated at the minute and it's great having someone else doing it with me!

• Me to. Im totally in the zone although think I've pulled a quad muscle...

• Ooh a muscle in my side is hurting tonight.