Forum home General Chat General chat

4 year old Girl gift ideas please

My 4 year old boy is going to a party In a couple of weeks and I need help with what gift to get a 4 year old girl. My budget is £10 max. I think she likes pepper pig as this what her invite is but have no idea what she may already have. plus i didn't want to spend much.  Any ideas? 

Replies

• There was a thread yesterday I thinj asking this very question. My suggestion would be dressing up clothes, you should get something for a tenner in a supermarket. Either that or craft type stuff

• Great thanks, will also look for the thread from yesterday

• I don't think you can go wrong with the supermarkets.  J's been to a few girls' parties and I've bought them a set from Asda where you get a fairy doll and a matching set of wings for the child to wear, I think its £5.  He was at a party on Sunday and I got a lovely wooden tea set for the girl, it was reduced from £10 to £5.

• Dressing up, craft or something with her name on are always a huge hit with Molly

• I bought a super simple 'first sewing' set  (a GALT one from Sainsbury's yesterday for a 4 year old, it was £7.99.  S had something similar for her 4th birthday and loved it.

• Some things E got for her 4th birthday when she had her party are:

A set of 2 peppa pig figures

Peppa pig and Minnie mouse colouring sets (platic box with crayons, pencils, paints etc)

Paint your own tea set

Play dough ice cream making set

Tin box with various jewellery and hair boits in it (She loved this as each piece was wrapped separately in tissue paper)

Rag doll

Peppa pig snakes and ladders game/snap cards

I can't remember the rest, but hopefully should give you some ideas.

N

• Great ideas thanks everyone