Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

5:2 folks

Today is my first fast day. Top tips. I'm drinking plenty of water!

Replies

• Options

Lots of water and keep yourself busy. I'm on my fast day too and planning what to have for dinner. Good luck!

• Options

im on my fast day today. Miso soup is your friend! lots of water and just remember that tomorrow you can eat what you want!

• Options

I couldn't find miso soup in the supermarket! Chicken bovril here! Hurry up dinner time!

• Options

Look at the Weightwatchers soups - I had Chicken noodle soup for lunch today and it was 51 cals. I'm having Thai green curry for tea that comes in at 450 cals.

• Options

Well done! I like a teaspoon of veg bouillon. It's quite salty but there is a reduced salt one.

• Options

I'm in bed early! Need to sleep before I raid the fridge!

• Options

It does get easier! Although I do hide upstairs sometimes for the same reason! Just think of all you can have tmw although you'll probably find you don't want loads!

• Options

I can't wait for breakfast... Porridge with banana has never seemed so appealing!

• Options

I went to bed at 9.30pm last night cos I was hungry! haha! you do find you want less the next day!