Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Alsi, ck, tweetie pie, ally, kellfi

I'm p1ssed (away!!) listening if just listened to my leaving scotland cd and dignity (deacon blue) was on so obv Weep then I put caledonia but by Paulo nutini not by the original (dougie???) but WeepWeepWeep, so I've told h I want you move home, he's said he will move to the borders......so kellfi I think I'm going to have to bunk in with you ROTFL

'i do t know, what you can see, the changes that have come over me, these least few days, I've been afraid that if went away, so let me tell u I love, and I think about you all the time, caledonias calling and ink going home' [or words to thatbeffect] Bawl

Replies

• aww, I'm not one of the MDers you were aiming this at, but mon back up the road CP!!  

• And you Weep in my defence I'm one eyes typing trying to remember the scots lol

My h said he's not moving to Scotland because of man city (the c*nt) I keep putting proclaimers/paulo/deacon blue on. I actually feel like getting bagpipe cd down lol

Weekender I was telling h the other day about Mhairi/Marie as I said you had Mhairi (excuse sp) but the phone keeps changing it. And my h was saying like Marie and I said Erm no!!

• hmm, he needs educated in our scots ways CP, get him up here! Laugh  Although to be fair, her (2yr old) little friend calls her Harry and she screams my names not Harry it's Mairi!! at him, so I think Marie would be preferable Laugh

are you on the whisky yet? CheersLaugh

• Pmsl cp. Yes move!! I havr paolo singing fields of.gold on our school cd lol x

• Waaaah, waaaah, waaaaah!!!  That has made me really smile.   Come live with me, its only 2 hours to Manc and 1.20 to Glasgow.

• Haha CP you nutter!  Definitely come home xx

Now that my broadband has been fixed I will hopefully not miss posts like this as they happen!

• Lol, just seen this. Come home! My H is English and loves it here lol