Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone here?!

I feel a bit in limbo we aren't TTC yet, and obviously no baby so I am lurking here but it seems so abandoned is there anyone else lurking?! 

Replies

• Nope. You are alooooone. :P

• Sounds about right :D!

• I'm around a bit on and off. Really grouchy at the moment. I think I hate Christmas

• Just that it gets really stressful trying to sort family Christmas presents. My SIL can't be bothered to get me something I actually want but is getting me pyjama's which I don't want from M and S (I know I am just being ungreatful). Also it all seems so materialistic and all my in laws all seem to be sucked into it. H and I are in a different place we really don't want need anything, all we want is my H to stay healthy, that his heart failure wouldn't get worse and that there would be a cure for Becker's Muscular Dystrophy (yes I know rather a big ask). I would like a small family Christmas but instead I am cooking Christmas lunch at my Parent in Laws. The grumpiness comes from being tired.  I am just a stroppy cow and know it, I will feel better if I get a couple of early nights.

• Cat has come to cheer me up. Sitting on me purring

• Aww winterflower I wish there was something I could do or say to help. Sounds like the cat is doing their best for you though x

• Thanks Purple star, feeling much better, Cat love definately helps, he has been a super cat and I am feeling much better for a good night sleep.

• Oh bless you Wf - Glad you are feeling much better tho!