Forum home General Chat General chat

Anyone want to join me at the bar?

I've just cracked open a nice cold bud.  H should be back from work soon, E is sleeping out and J is playing on the Wii.  Looking forward to a nice peaceful night.

Replies

• HELL YES!!!

I am counting down the minutes until the step kids are in bed.

Had a couple of drinks this afternoon, and will be having more once they are in bed.

• I started early as I was getting tense and the wine relaxed me haha. Nicky's just burning some excess energy off playing with H then he's going to bed. A is nearly ready for bed and then I will finish my wine and crack open a new bar of Lindt strawberry cheesecake chocolate mmm. Anyone got any good comedy film recommendations? Or comedy/action?

• Ooh not good AK, roll on bedtime.

Lb what was making you tense? Glad the wine has helped. Enjoy the chocolate.  The last comedy I watched was Ted, not my type of thing at all but I thought it was hilarious in parts.

• Just the noise Nicky and H were making, Annie was overtired and cranky and then I knocked over a cup of smoothie that H had left right on the edge of the work top haha.

We watched Ted a while ago, like you I didn't think it was my thing but it was weirdly funny.

• Glad it was nothing serious.

• C loves Ted. I thought it was quite good.

We don't usually watch Comedys, we're horror fans in our house, although we are watching "Warm Bodies" tonight.

• Meee....been at the summer fete all day running it and running around like a blue arsed. Was a fab day but add that to a sh(t sleep last night, I am shattered so beer is helping!

• Me been to E's brownie concert and I been a little tinker. Went to Tesco for wine so now they are both in bed I'll open it. H at work so just me and laptop.

• Glad I'm not alone. H watching the boxing - boring!