Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone wear Levi jeans?

I'm so overdue a new pair of jeans and H has said he will buy us both a pair of Levi's, I've never worn Levi's as I'm quite happy with my topshop or river island numbers. I only wear skinny jeans and to dont like them to be going baggy in the bum or knee.. Any recommendations, I know they have different numbers of styles?

Replies

• Are Levis still around? I'm not into brands as such, would rather have some that fit nicely. I love my River Island ones x

• Yeah they're still around, H only wears Levi's and to be fair they last forever. I suppose I'd have to try some styles see how the fit. I wouldn't have a rubbish fit just for the brand name thou, although 7 for all mankind have some lovely jeans but could never justify the price!!

• Deffo try them, different fits for different bodies as Belle's post proves.

Ive heard great things about the 7 for all mankind jeans.

Have you seen yoga jeans - theyre american but look gorgeous!

• Yes! I love them. Like 1st baby said, try the curve range (slight, Demi, and bold curves depending on your shape).

Once you know you style and size, eBay and online shops like Asos, la respite and Very often have them reduced.

• Haven't heard of the yoga jeans, will google them!

Thanks ducky, that's handy to know, if I like them getting them cheaper will be great!

• I used to have Levi's all the time when I was thin. I like Diesel jeans.

• I clearly meant la redoute, not la respite!