Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

B has just specutalurly thrown up over the lounge

Poor thing. He stood up and spewed all over the floor. I rushed and got him a bowl but he had covered the floor by then. He sobbed and sobbed (I know how horrible it feels being sick).

Fifteen minutes later and I've cleaned the floor and he is complaining he is hungry<sigh> I've said he can just have a drink for now.

Two days until holiday, are they going to go down with a bug?

Replies

• Options

Its probably all the jumping around you's have been doing!!!!!!

• Options

I was thinking that but that was about two hours ago... before he had jsut been chilling on the sofa. But I've remembered he came into my room at 5.30 this morning complainign his stomach hurt...

• Options

Fingers crossed even if it is ( worst case) then it should be gone in 12 hours or so. I hope it's not though! I hate being sick, the whole neighbourhood knows about it if I do, I wrech and cry and everythingEmbarrassed

• Options

He was retching and crying. U was fascinated and won't leave him alone and keeps walkign over the wet patch on the floor<sigh> B said he wanted to speak to Daddy, but Ex doesn't answer his phone from us or respond to texts.

• Options

Oh no the poor love. I so hope it was a one off x

• Options

I hope it's not a bug.  Fingers crossed that if it is then the longest it lasts for is 12 hours or so.  Being sick is horrible.  I know when E and S are sick they look terrified at what their body is doing.