Forum home General Chat General chat

Belle...

Did you get your cream de la mer in the end?? Xxx what did you go for after all? Xx

Replies

• Not the full size - was hoping for that for valentine's day but sadly not. I did get another batch of samples though and am waiting on a call from John Lewis to book in for a facial. It's £50 redeemable against products so will get the moisturiser there and eye cream with my vouchers.

• Oh lovely let us know what you make of it xxx

• It's bloody fab stuff hence spending hundreds on it. I really like it - you after new creams?

• Not as such, I can't afford to try it as if I like it I'll want it and I can't afford it at the mo. Have been using tbe body shop vitamin e cream lately as everything else has been reacting for some reason xx

• Urgh I hate it when that happens. That's why i'm using a few more tester bottles before I buy i'd be gutted if I spent over £100 on a cream and then reacted to it.

• I got a good tester from MAC the other day and cleansing oil. As my skin is so dry at the mo I thought I'd give the OCM a go.

• It's the weather I think

I need a new bronzer and blusher so gonna hit MAC when I ever get a lunch break!