Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bog off

Anyone else think these trolls should pee off. It's all gobbildygook anyway.

Replies

• Options

If it's the spam, I've deleted it all now.

• Options

Well done DS, none of it makes sense does it!!?? Is it cut and paste from somewhere? I remembering it happening before xx

• Options

It looks like a cut 'n' paste jobbie, but the ones from before were cutting and pasting other people's posts. Hopefully they'll get bored.

• Options

Nice to 'see' you Munchkin! Hope you and the boys are ok.

Seems to have been quite an influx of spammers recently, maybe there's a captcha update required for new signups?!

• Options

Hello lovely xx we are ok, I must be as I'm still moaning lol xxxx

• Options

Well if you are still moaning all must be right with the world :)

Did you get C into the school of choice? Can't believe our summer '10 babies are all off to big school this year!

• Options

So thrilled with our school, we got our first choice which was a lovely village school a short drive from our gaff. To be fair, I'd have been happy withy last choice school in this area compared to where we used to live lol xx

How's about you?? Is C following big C? Xxx

• Options

Ah that's good news, yes it does make a difference when you move out a bit doesn't it. I was up at my old haunting places over the weekend, t'was grim. Makes me ever so glad I made the move!

Yep, C will be joining his big bro in Sept. They will get free school dinners too I think, although big C will miss out on that as he's going into Y3. His little brother will probably eat enough for both of them anyway ha!

• Options

The spam seems to be getting bad I deleted loads of it over the weekend.. will try keeping on top of it best we can

• Options

Thanks CC it must be a relentless task xxx