Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hey everyone im new :)

Hey! I came across this website and decided to sign up this is my first pregnancy and have no idea what to expect im keeping it a secret untill im further gone and im getting quite nervous but really excited image

Replies

• Welcome to the site and congratulations! How have you been feeling so far? How far on are you?
    Feel free to post on the forum if you have any questions or just want to share something with us.
  • Hi

Congrats!!!

The main thing is to enjoy every second so use this forum to help answer any concerns or worries cos belive me we all have them.

I never lnew how I would find being a mum but it is amazing and very rewarding good luck and keep us all posted on your progress image
  • Congrats huni! And welcome to the site!
    Im adelle (DELLY) mummy to Eva 16 months and soon to be mummy 2nd time round on the 31st july! xxxx

look 4ward to hearing more from u xx
  • Congratulations image I replied to your post earlier, not sure if I was any help xx
  • which post was tht huni? xx
  • hi welcome to mfm

congrats on your pregnancy hun how many weeks are you?

hope u are feeling ok

my name is zoe and i'm mummy  to charlie who is 3 1/2 and i'm 14 weeks pregnant with baby no2

take care and enjoy ur pregnancy because it goes so quickly

take care x

• Hello and welcome to MFM.
    Hope you are enjoying your pregnancy. I'm Bhuvana, mum of 19 month old little girl Diya. Time flies so fast as I just realize my daughter has grown so much, she even replicates some of my actions and words. Silly me!!!!LOL!!!!!