Forum home General Chat General chat

Can I open the bar?!?

It's my first night out in absolutely ages!!!  I've dropped C off with his Grandparents, not long got back home, had a shower, and now I've got a vodka and lemonade while I have a little sit down Smile

Replies

• H is going out to fetch wine. We need it.

His son has been an absolute nightmare. So much so, I went to my Mums before I lost my patience with him. His behaviour is beyond our help, so i'm hoping wine will at least help me calm down.

Have a fab night out Deedee.

• Thanks AK!  I was thinking of you earlier - I saw a Hello Kitty watch when I was in H's shop dropping C off! Laugh

Sorry to hear H's son is being a nightmare, hope the wine helps!  

• Your H sounds like he has good stock... I have a HK watch that is meant for kids, one of those with a plastic face/lid you lift up, and its digital, haha.

My H is getting us a Chinese. Good man.

I might keep him.

• Thought you might approve!  I think it's a kids Flik Flak watch, this one I think www.flikflak.com/.../hello-kitty-gothic.html

Mmm, Chinese is good!!  We're having a meal out at a really nice Latin American place, although table isn't booked until 9.30!  Only problem is the service is usually really slow, we may well be there until 2 in the morning!!  They do nice cocktails though, shame we won't be there for the happy hour.

• I love that. HK and skulls, whats not to love. I have a "gothic" HK tattoo.

I haven't had a cocktail in forever. Wine is going down nicely though. What sort of food is Latin American? *un-cultured*

• Ooo vv jealous! Hope u have a fantastic night. I'm on the vino

• I am having a glass of wine as that is all that is left in the bottle Sad