Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Did everyone have a good weekend?

What did you get up too?

Replies

• Fair to middlin' - photos Fri/Sat, impromtu night out Saturday (oh dear I got drunk and started doing impressions of people, completely forgot until I was reminded yesterday afternoon - the shame!) and then took C to rugby yesterday. He makes me so proud...I might share a picture if I can download it from Facebook.

How was yours K?

• Was quiet,

I felt cr@ppy all weekend, so didn't go out. We had H's kids until Sat afternoon, and my Mum had my boys from Sat morning, until Sunday afternoon, so I got lots of peace and quiet.

• Yes fab

- Friday night shift in a&e, absolutely horrific! Lots going on which led to an 8(!) hour wait! Everyone was going to the pub at 9am but I couldn't go because h was going away!

- Saturday, h went to Birmingham for Aston villa v man city, I'd no sleep had to take L to football training with Isaac continually invading the pitch to play Weep

- we had treat night which was nice

- I the noticed h hadn't took his keys so considered locking him out but then thought I should wake up as he'd bang the door and wake everyone up!

- h rolled in at 11, bear in mind I'd been up fri, horrific night and no sleep all day, safe to say I hit him with a mouthful of abuse and have only just spoken to him 15 mins ago!

- worked 9-10 yesterday (as in 10pm!), h had to bring Isaac in as L pushed him off the couch so burst his lip!

So yeah, it was great Weep

• Was quite good, lots of singing rehearsals for my show (only a week tonight until the dress rehearsal!), and went to see Monsters University with MrDD and C yesterday morning. Nice M&S meal and bottle of wine on Saturday night too, especially the millionaires shortbread dessert, yum!!  Smile

• CP that sounds very eventful!

Deedee I like the M&S millionaires Shortbread dessert

Mine was good. Went out Friday night, drank waaayyy too much. Spent Saturday morning recovering from it. Saturday evening was spent at home watching tv.

Sunday H was out for most of the day. We had a pottering around morning then went fruit picking yesterday afternoon.

• Well CP, I wish that I had never asked ROTFL

Glad that everyone elses was good/ok

Are you feeling better AK?

• Yes thanks, I seem to be back to normal (well, as normal as i'll ever be)

CP, bet you're glad the weekend is over now, eh?

• Yes it was nice

On Saturday H was working so I pottered around at home with the boys then we went to town in the afternoon, had cake in Costa then went to the park,

On sunday my SIL and her husband and my mum and dad came over and I did a big lunch for us all and we (me, mum, SIL) drank lots of wine then we all went for a walk to the swings with the LOs then came back and had big cups of tea and my homemade victoria sponge. Then more wine.  T'was very nice.

• Ours was great, H was meant to be working then got the whole weekend off. He has been working constantly for ages so we were really happy to have him to ourselves. We went to Wales, were on the beach, funfair and went to the wildlife centre. The boys were all over H, it was lovely to see.  Then Sunday was a quick trip to the trafford centre and then a day in to ourselves.

Is I ok CP, I hope he didn't need stitches x