Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Does your H buy you clothes...

2»

Replies

• Yep, my H is pretty good actually. He totally knows my style and hasn't ever got me something I don't like.

Size wise I tell him what I am in various shops but trust him to choose.

• No, I wouldn't want him to either! He buys me underwear sometimes and pjs, but doubt he'd feel confident to pick clothes for me, and I like choosing my own!

• No never - he'll pay for things sometimes though. But I'm quite picky about clothes and have found it hard to find things that fit well so I wouldn't expect him to do it. He did get me boots for Christmas but I told him exactly what I wanted first.

My friend's husband came home with loads of Agent Provocateur undies for her a few months ago. I don't think my H would ever dream of doing that.

• My husband was trying to be nice once and bought me lingerie. I think the exact set was this one: https://obsessive.com/euro_en/products/sets/bras-and-bottoms/chita-8286

It was a hillarious situation, since few weeks before he was trying to engage me in a conversation concerning my 'sizes' :P. At first it was very weird for me, but then I got a hold of what's happening and I started to act along. I was really curious of what he'll order. Luckily the set he purchased really got me - it was fitting perfectly and also really sexy (I hate thongs and the 'straightforward' type of lingerie tbh) so in the end it went quite well.

I think he figured out I knew what he was planning and he never repeated the process ever since :P.