Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Friday Weight Loss/Exercise

Morning ladies, anyone weighing in today?  My weigh in is tomorrow.

I'm feeling pretty good this week, the beginning of the week wasn't great but not bad, just picked here and there but the last few days I've been extra good so hoping for a loss tomorrow, I've got 2lbs to go to my target for my sisters wedding which is 3 weeks away.

I'm at work today so no problems with sticking with the diet today and I'm off to the gym after work and again tomorrow morning.

B - Go Ahead Bar

L - Soup and fruit

D - Chicken enchiladas

Replies

• Good luck for weighing in tomorrow SW.

I had a good day yesterday, making up for splurging the day before. I went for a swim and worked hard at it and then we had soup for dinner which was low calorie.

Today I am going to go for a swim again in a bit. We're having soup for dinner again (very dull!). Then I will be trying to avoid the temptation of snacking.

Breakfast was cereal and fruit

Lunch will probably be a sandwich

Dinner will be soup

• SW, good luck for weigh in and Cedar, enjoy your swim.

Good day here yesterday to and looking good today, still full of cold so only walking but well on track with food. Out at a party tomorrow afternoon so will try hard not to pick!

• I'm still on track food wise, but exercise how gone out the window as my H not been home all week so I cant get out to run. TBH I needed a break anyway as was feeling worn out!

Margot - ejoy the party

sw - good luck for weigh in

cedar - enjoy your swim!

• Margot - I find it really hard not to pick when I'm at parties and there's a buffet. Even if the buffet is really for the children......

1st Baby sometimes you need to have a break from exercise and then when you get back to it it feels easier almost.

• Hi all, sorry been rubbish on here this week!

Food and exercise been good all week. Managed 6.5 km run Wednesday, 1.5 further than I've ever done. Hoping to do my 1st park run tmw am. Should have weighed today but was flapping about late for school so will do tmw am. Enjoy your weekends all!