Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Groupon/living social etc

Have/ do any if you buy anything of these websites? Lots of friends keep mentioning them to me. I have the apps for both and have just bought my first deal. A spa day for two.

has anyone had any good bargains? X

Replies

• My sister took me for a spa day at the Park Lane Hilton a few years ago for my birthday through Groupon, it was so cheap! And we had a really lovely day.

• i got a balance bike for isaac for £25, 2 plants for outside my front door, a photoshoot

its always been good quality stuff but the potted plants took ages to arrive and then when i googled the website there was a lot of negative reviews so i complained to groupon and within 3 days i had the money back and the plants were  delivered.

iv not done a short break or anything but i would if i seen one i fancied it iyswim

• My Dad got me and my SIL a spa day which I think was really good value through Groupon and he's always telling me about the latest deal on there.  I just can't be bothered as I know I'll get a barrage of daily emails from them!

• i get my emails but they go to an account i dont use Laugh i just browse the app a few times a week and see if there is anything there

• I've used Living Social, Groupon, Vouchercloud etc a few times now mainly for afternoon tea deals  (for pressies), spa deals and local days out like ice cream farm, stately home with fab adventure playground, soft play.

Not really ever had a problem but not bought ay products from them yet.

• Ive bought loads of stuff off groupon and livining social andnwowcher