Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Happy 2015!

**Tumbleweed**

Do any of you frequent these parts any more or is it a ghost town?

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, it's Lego central in my house right now. I think we have the entire Lego City Arctic set. Which is great, but I've nowhere left for it to go.

Did anyone get anything good from Santa? My best presents were a waffle maker (turns out I make goooooood waffles) and a bottle of Baileys...

Replies

• Options

Happy New Year to you too Sshh

We have more toys than I know what to do with and it's Graces first birthday in a few months so no doubt it'll be even worse!!

My best presents were a charm for my Pandora bracelet saying 'it's a girl' a little late but never mind and a weekend away for the two of us from my parents with babysitting thrown in. Reading about your waffle maker has made me crave one now.. damn pregnancy cravings...

• Options

I'm still about. Our son got Lego too Sshh. We store all his Lego in Lego storage blocks. He loves building and creating with it. Also we bought us as a family a WiiU and our son is enjoying playing games on it. My fav presents were M and S pjs so comfy white with little grey hearts on, hot water bottle and the second recipe book by the author of a girl called Jack. Babylonglegs the charm sounds lovely as does as a weekend away.

• Options

Ooo those sound like lovely presents. I did hint for a Pandora bracelet but it must've fallen on deaf ears...mind you the waffle maker was definitely a winner.

The trouble I find with storing the Lego is keeping it altogether when you put it somewhere. The helicopters are massive, and they have the fire and police station in bits because one got knocked over and the other sat on.

I went out with some friends before Christmas and they were all wishing for expensive irons and steamers from Santa - how times change! Laugh

• Options

Happy New Year ladies!

Thankfully S isn't in the Lego phase yet, it's a parental right of passage to step on it and swear, right? He's got some Duplo stashed from his birthday though, might have to crack it out soon.

Present-wise, I got PJs, perfume, new purse, lots of Lush stuff :) Also got a beauty voucher that I'm going to use on a pedicure for when I can't see my toes in a couple of months. When I was in my last few weeks before having S, it took me three days to do a home pedicure as I had to do it in stages!