Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

happyland sets **updated with photo-good value?

On the website site says 18month, but I just wondered up to what age?

luke was never interested in small world play at that age, and recently it's still been about his train sets and vehicles. Just wondered if he was too old for happyland. he doesn't have many people based small world play sets. He has some action figures and plays with a set of numtums that came free with cbeebies magazine.

Replies

• Aaron still plays with some of it at 4 but he is more interested in his playmobil x

• Louie has just started to really get into his Happyland. He doesn't have other small people to compare to though.

• thanks. we've looked at playmobil but the pieces are so tiny and the house set is so expensive! he has the ambulance and neonatal set but we've had take the tiny pieces (like drip bags!) out as they were getting lost.

• Yep the teeny bits are annoyjng ive had to hide loads as they just get lost. Id try some.happyland and see how he likes it x

• I've seen some second hand sets on Fb so I'm just waiting to see if they will take an offer or split the group up as I don't need loads of it.

• DS2 still plays with Happyland stuff and he is 4.5, DS1 however had grown out of it way before then!

• sorry it's so big I've copied it from FB. Seller wants £40. I asked her if she would take offers or split the group as I'm not bothered about the royal stuff or the Christmas set or the ?racing driving in the green vehicle. I like the people, shops and school set etc. She said she would go to £35, but didn't want to split the sets as she said it would be harder for her to sell. what do your think- good value? I've tried pricing stuff up new but it seems some of the ranges have changed. Not that I'm bothered if it's last years range.

• I've messaged her to say I'll pick them up. I hope he like them!

• Late to this but had packed our happy land stuff away which B has just rediscovered and is loving at nearly 5 - I would snap it up which you areBig Smile

• Yep I'd pay £35 for that without a doubt.