Forum home General Chat General chat

Helloooooo.....is there anybody there?!

Just wondering if there were any lurkers still...well lurking?!

Wave did you have a good weekend?

Replies

• ME!!! I'm around and lurking. Went to Eminem at Wembley - good concert but sound was a bit crap. Lazed around on Sunday so no have a housework list as big as my arm!

How bout you? Do anything nice?

• I am here. How are you doing? Had a lovely weekend. We met up with someone my H was at school with his partner and seven year old son. They had recently moved back to H's home town. We really all hit it off had a great time at a countryside park and had had a super picnic. On Sunday church and barbie so all very nice. What about yourself how was your weekend?

• We had a lovely weekend, great pals got married, I tried to look my least post-preggo frumpy as giving a reading in front of many beautiful young ladies looking whimsy and wispy! Messed up the taxi-organising part so we (only ones with a baby) were last to leave, so late the venue owner offered us a lift. Lazy day Sunday, McDonalds and napping - ahhh. Birthday Monday.

Good weekend! :)

• Was it your Birthday on Monday Counter? Hope you had a good one!  Cake How is your gorgeous little girl doing?

Glad you enjoyed the concert tayto. Lazy Sundays are the best!

Winterflower sounds like you had a great weekend.

AFM, same old - working on Saturday, was supposed to be on Sunday too but the weather looked manky so we rescheduled it for last night. Glad we did as it was a lovely evening and I was in need of the rest. Well, by rest I mean blitz the house, do 3 loads of washing, dry and sort washing, do some editing, collapse in heap at bedtime. Standard for me!

• Bit late to this but will jump on as it's so quiet :(

Sshh sounds like you rest the same way I do! I can't sit still if the house is a mess though.

tayto shame about the sound at your gig but glad you enjoyed it all the same. I haven't been to a gig in aaaages, I really miss it.

WF sounds like a nice weekend :)

Counter happy birthday for yesterday!!!

AFM nice weekend actually - met up with friends and their little girls at the park on Saturday and had an ice cream then gym, church and dinner round the ILs on Sunday. So nice not having to cook. Such nice weather - I've even got a few little tan lines!