Forum home General Chat General chat

Help me spend

So if you had £300 to spend on yourself what would you buy?  off to the US in two weeks so can make it stretch a bit further.  My thoughts so far have been:

- some decent make up brushes and a roll out bag for them

- a new purse

- some  new casusal shoes - something like Vans to wear with jeans

Or should I blow it all on  a bag!?!?

Replies

• Webby reporting for duty!

Deffo make up, decent jeans and a couple of nice tops and maybe Converse/Vans. I wouldn't spend loads on a bag anymore, I never love them enough to warrant it!

• I'd buy lots of smaller bits, trainers, makeup, perfume, and when I'm shopping I always treat myself to some nice hotel chocolat.

• what brand brushes do you think?  am I too old for Vans/converse?

• Course you're not too old!

• I'd be buying lots of smaller bits like you've suggested too to make it feel like you're getting lots for your money, plus a load of peanut butter M&Ms - mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Actually, I'd probably buy a tablet of some sort (Samsung Note maybe)

• I was thinking of maybe a mini iPad

• Neen you don't need any more blooming gadgets! Leave that up to R! Invest in new clothes and lots of them. im not sure you'd be better off buying vans or converse there as how much would you wear them here before spring? Unless they are twenty quid or something silly. Id be buying a ton of makeup and brushes if you use them but again are they just gonna sit on your dresser? Get at least 2 pairs of jeans, some new undies, and tops. a purse yes but agree with Webby on bags. you don't use your current designers!

• I would buy new clothes, bailey button uggs and maybe some nice make up/perfume xx

• Shoes, jeans, coat, tops for me. An outfit would suit me right now. As for a bag...it would depend how much I loved it.

• I'd go for clothes, things like that. I wouldn't buy a mini IPad  I'd rather go for a proper size iPad myself. Bag - I never feel I can justify spending the money on just one designer bag (or the bags I really want to buy are way more than I can afford!).