Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Puddle Jumpers

Hi MFM,

Hope your all well.

I just wondered if anyone knew when the winners of the Puddle Jumpers will be announced (it said its 1 winner a day but not sure if they are all announced at the end)

Its just i think they are great and am planning on buying one for both of mine but dont want to do that then find out i'm lucky enough to win one.

Thanks
Paula

Replies

• Options
    Do you know anyone that has used one?? I took alook at them and I wasnt sure if they do what they say. I know alot of people who have said don't use armbands and things cos it stops the children learning to swim but I think it is like anythin everyone has a different opinion.

Erica
  • Options
    Someone i work with has used something similar and because the inflatable thing is at the front it props them onto their belly or something like that to help them float better - Kayleigh will be just short of her 3rd birthday when we go away so i need something for her image
  • Options
    That sounds good!! I have taken Elliott swimming and because he has been under 1 it has been impossible to find a float aid. I bought him one of those swim suits with the floats in, but because it is abit big for him they raise up under his chin so doesn't really help much LOL. He is 13 mths old now so want something as I know being the Mr independent he is he will get frustrated with me holding him image
  • Options
    I have one of these for sale only been used the once, in great condition. It is pink in colour. The reason once used my daughter preferred not to have it on and instead started lessons in which they did not need a suport and used the floats. I should have bought a neturel colour then it would have done for my son but for some reason dont think he would settle with pink hehe. x
  • Options
    I have one that I have reviewed, they are fab, kaide adores his, will be posting review on blog, very soon xxx