Forum home General Chat General chat

How was your weekend

How was everyone's weekend. Ours was busy with Rock School, and a wedding party. Got up on the dance floor and had an ace time. Two more weddings this summer to go.

Replies

• Sounds like a lovely weekend, we haven't been to a wedding for years.

Good weekend here, it was our village fete on Saturday, weather held up and we had lots of visitors to our Scouts stall to try out some activities. We treated ourselves to a takeaway for dinner.

Sunday H went fishing for the day so me and the children went for a walk, saw baby moorhens on the pond and lots of vintage vehicles travelling through the village, then home for a lazy afternoon, boys played on the Wii and I did jobs round the house before bath and bed,

• Sounds lovely, I love village fete's. Sunday sounds very restful. A couple of weeks ago we saw some baby swans with their parents it was awesome. I am in my 40's so wasn't expecting lots of weddings this year. Two of the weddings are first marriages too.

• That sounds like a great year ahead, we went to about 12 weddings in the first few years we were together but they've stopped now as everyone is already married!