Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Howdy y'all!

How are we all on this fine Tuesday?

Replies

• Options

Cold.

Been busy shopping for things I need, for a Christmas craft fayre I am doing next month.

How was your weekend Belle?

• Options

Weekend was lovely despite us visiting the hovel that is Blackpool. Alton Towers wicked as ever. The Smiler is Awesome!

• Options

Didn't realise you've been in my neck of the woods.  Blackpool is ok for a few hours.  We went last year to see the lights, we had great fun.  We don't go near the town though and just spent time on the piers.

I really enjoyed alton towers when we went for my birthday treat off H.  Better than I thought I would.  Glad you enjoyed yourself, not had chance to ride the smiler yet though.

• Options

Glad you had a nice time, always wanted to go to blackpool! We're ok here!

• Options

Save yourself - it's a HOLE!

• Options

Glad you enjoyed Alton Towers and salvaged your weekend.  We are off on Thursday, as I've said before we don't see much of the place apart from the fair and a walk along the sea front to see the lights on the way back to our hotel.  I wouldn't go for more than one night but we are looking forward to it and the kids are excited.