Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I know this is OT but...

I am so ridicolously broody and BT is just not the place for me to be. Went to my brother and SIL on Thursday and she said my two made hers seem so big, yet that night when U had woken up and needed cuddling I just couldn't stop thinking how big she is. She can't sit on my lap to get her hair done anymore because she is too tall. I watched Call the Midwife the other dya and wished I hadn't. I can'te evn look forward to having another baby can I? I can't quite accept that part of my life is over.

Replies

• Aw big hugs to you Mrs. I know you are going through a rough spell just now but you'll come out the other side stronger and you never know what the future holds for you. Try to stay positive xx

• Not the same situation as you I know QI, but I'm struggling with the thought of this being my last baby, it's hard as its not really what I want.

Do you think that if in time you met someone else you would be able to have another child then??

• Age isn't on my side and I was told pregnancy isn't normally encouraged with my genetic condition anyway even when someone if fairly young. I guess it could potentially happen but then I could potentially when the lottery but I'm not pinning my hopes on it.

At the moment I don't really want another man in our lives buy do really want more children. I looked into fostering in more depth again and realised that really probably going to ahppen either.