Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Is anyone buying from the Argos 3for2?

13»

Replies

• Link to the game Fi please x

• Amazon are price matching some things so worth checking if you cant find 3 things you need

• My 6 year old daughter has announced that for Christmas she wants make up(!) and this stupid yapping dog thing that we saw in a toy shop the other week.

She's not getting make up because she's already got a Barbie Lipstick set that someone gave her for her birthday (apart from I might get her some glitter tattoos for her stocking). And I don't really believe in giving make up to very young girls anyway. 

She's not getting the stupid yapping dog because she doesn't need any more cuddly toys and because it would drive me up the wall in about 5 minutes Laugh

I think I should be trawling through the Argos stuff for a bargain but I'm just not sure what she really would like and make a use of. I did buy her a small Sylvanian families set recently which she has played with a bit but not much. I don't know. Laugh