Forum home General Chat General chat

It's Friday!! Any plans for the weekend?

Last day of January woo hoo!!!

Once I finish work tonight I'm off to the gym, then pick kids up from my mams and just spend the night chilling watch telly.

Tomorrow I'll be at the gym first thing, then its derby day here so H is going to the pub early as the match kicks off at 12.45pm.  Once I've dropped him at the pub I need to go into town to get a couple of birthday presents, one for my neice and one for E's friend. 

Then Saturday night I'm out for my sisters hen night, I'm really looking forward to it.  We are meeting at 4pm, then heading here for the show starting at 6.30pm http://www.boulevardnewcastle.co.uk/about-boulevard  Once that's finished we are going for drinks around Newcastle then have a taxi booked for midnight to take us back to our town for more drinking, dancing and clubbing. 

E is at her friends sleepover and my dad is having J for the night god help him, he's never had him sleepover without my mam being there to put him to bed but my mam is out with us so he'll have to go alone, J will have him run ragged.

Sunday H will hopefully take J to football for 10am and let me have a lie in, if he's out from 11am he will probably be home and in bed by 9pm so he should be the one to get up Laugh  E is at dancing a bit later then no doubt I'll be hanging for the rest of the day.

I've also got housework and ironing to fit in somewhere.

I've also got a nice few days coming up after the weekend, me and H are off to London for 2 days (child free) on Tuesday Bounce

Replies

• Yes, and it doesn't involve any rehearsals!

Tonight my older brother and his gf are coming over for a Chinese takeaway (celebrating the new year), and we'll be telling them our news!

Tomorrow night I'm off out with some friends, not seen them for a while so really looking forward to it.  I'll be driving and have said I've got a rehearsal the following morning as my excuse not for drinking.

Sunday I'll hopefully get a lie in, although probably won't happen as MrDD will be up early since he's off to and exhibition in Birmingham!  Taking C to a party in the afternoon, then lazy evening.

• Child free weekend (H's kids have chickenpox). H and I will be chilling with a take away and DVD tonight, shopping and meal out tomorrow. J will probably want to come home from my Mums, as he has turned into a proper Mummys boy, so he will come along too.

Sunday, I want to buy craft supplies, and I have a few blankets to make. There has been a proper baby boom lately. My cousin had her little boy yesterday at 34 weeks, SO excited to meet him.

• H is out tonight so TV all to myself. I plan on having a long relaxing bath once L in bed, then putting on a tan, sitting on sofa and catching up on TV.

Tomorrow L has swimming lesson, then I'm getting my nails done (hands and feet) Need t go food shopping but also need to get myself a few jumpers for Brussels.

Sunday meeting the Beanies for bowling then probably out for a roast dinner. Home to get ready for the week and pack for Brussels.