MRML (2 of 2) - schools
Gah!! I'm in the lucky position of having lots of great schools nearby but it makes choosing more difficult!
All over subscribed so have narrowed it to the 2 most likely to accept us.
1. Fantastic reputation
2. Grounds, building and facilities truly wonderful
3. Very professional open day, said all the right things, staff great, pta there to chat too, amazing atmosphere
4. Children can stay until 3 for £4 a day which would allow me to do school collection
5. Separated into junior and senior campus which contributes to the lovely atmosphere above but due to age difference in my 2, they would never ever be in same place at same time (about a mile apart-others cope though!)
1. Very good reputation also
2. Reckon at least 50% (maybe many more) of her nursery class will go here - this means a lot to me and is main reason this school is in the running
3. Learn Spanish from p2
4. Both children would be in same place for 4 years, not to be underestimated!
5. Grounds not great, just a small playground, although it's pleasant. I thought building was shockingly dilapidated, Mr CV says wasn't that bad.
6. Open day not at all impressive, would have ruled it out on this but as I said, reputation solid so wondering if they're just not as slick as school 1.
7. No 3 o'clock option for next 3 years so miss CV would need to do some fulltime childcare in afternoon (well I'd have to pay for it at least!)