Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

My H is sitting a big test as we speak..

And I feel sick! Ick! I really want him to do it 

Replies

• Come on C, you can do it mate! Everything crossed for him hon. How long does the test last?

• It's only about 40 mins! Thanks Belle, I know he can do it, it's just nerves. If he don't pass it's back to the beginning of 56's of he passes he drops to 28s!

• Eek, what's it for?  Good luck to your H! x

• Arrrrgggghhhhh! He's only gone and bloody done it!!! So proud of him Bounce

its the London knowledge DD x

• Well done to your H!!  Fab news x

• Whoop! Whoop! Well done C!

So what's the next step? Get his taxi and off he goes or is there more to learn?

• I wish belle! He now has 28 day appearances. So he's up every 28 days and has a test, he has to pass 4 out of 7 to the get to 21 day appearances, again has to pass 4 out of 7 once all that's done. You learn suburbs and then done!! A long way off but if he had of failed today it would've put another year on it!

• Blimey no wonder black cabbies are so moody having to do all that to sit in traffic Laugh

• Excellent, well done to your H x

• I don't know why anyone would wanna do it but its good and easy money one you have passed. Not for me though, I only wanna be in a black cab coming home drunk from a night out! This will be an amazing perk of C being a London cabbie!

• Woo hoo thats ace news hun, super pleased for you both xxx