Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Places to eat at Lakeside shopping centre

Am taking Elliott to meet the Power Rangers there on Saturday! And his friend and his mum/my friend are coming too. I can't seem to get on the site atm, where's good to eat with 2 exciteable, and probably impatient,  5 year olds?!

They both like pizza, pasta, nuggets/chips (but not fancying MacD's) ..usual stuff , where shall we go?! 

Replies

• There is a Pizza Hut there. A few places on the BoardwLk including Giraffe. Out in the retail park there is also a Frankie and Bennys. These would all be child friendly. There is a Wimpy too.

• There's the food court which has a variety of fast food (BK, KFC, Tacos, Jacket Spuds, Pizza) there's also a Pizza Express up there. Or as Mossy suggests, the Boardwalk has lots of good chains like Giraffe and Wagamamas.

• Thanks both , able to get on the website now and Giraffe looks good, and I didn't realise there was a pizza express either so thats good too!  F&B too would do stuff they like.. great thanks, lots of choice x