Forum home General Chat General chat
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Replies

• Ooh good, I don't know what I need for him though.  The Police Station that I want for his birthday is cheaper in Tesco by £16

• Is it just me, or is the argos website *** for everyone?  I can't get anything to load.

• No, its usually ok for me.

• Fine for me too.

£16 cheaper that's a great offer!

• I know, its £54 on Tesco and £70 in Argos and Smyths

• I'd be snapping up at that price then hon - you'd get points on that too.

• I am thinking that I might get Liam a Kindle Fire.  Gah, I don't know what to to get him.  He has far too much.  What was that reading and writing thing that you got Belle? x

• Right I'm gonna be honest with you now, sit down and listen to me Laugh . Buy him Lego. He's asking for it. He enjoys it. Why worry about anything else? Trust me if Louie was asking for Lego I'd be buying tons of the stuff, there is loads you can do with it. I know Liam plays with the ipad but does he at 4 actually need an ipad himself? You've got him the innotab - what does a Kindle Fire do anyway i thought it was to read books?

This is what we got L - its a pen you put to the word on the book and it says the word so basically kids can read themseleves a story. It has writing ability to so will help guide them to learn how to write.

http://www.smythstoys.com/leapfrog-learning-consoles-74sc/leapfrog-leapreader-green-129942itm.aspx?qwSessionID=dd8eccb2-f21c-4d3f-a333-c60432a9b828 

• Laugh, have you seen how much lego he has though?  We are getting him the Police Station and I have ordered him 2 more lots from Smyths.  Harry is getting him the ambulance.  

Kindle Fire is just a Tablet

• Does he need anymore then? you're saying he has so many toys

• No, I dont think so, but it seems so tight not to get him anything at all Laugh

• Get over that thought process honestly, if he doesn't need anymore save the dollars.

• Yep, might do.  I ask him if he wants loads of things and he never does.  I think that all the neighbours are getting him a voucher for the Toy Shop in town, so that he can get something big.

• We didn't get L any birthday presents last year as he had tons from his party so we saved it all for Xmas. They know no different. He was over the moon on Friday night with his £20 rubbish Truck. I was looking at this that and the other and all he wanted was this bin lorry. Oh and a mate of Dan's has bought him an all singing all dancing pimp my ride jeep from the market for a fiver and my god he loves the thing!

• Liams birthday is before his party this year though, that only works if it is on his birthday or after his party don't you think?

Ha, Liams had those light up things before, he loves them for a while then they break Laugh

• You really think too much into this, you make me laugh.

• Thanks will have a look to see what I can buy. Lego is used loads in our house so might get more

• I knew that you were going to write that as soon as I clicked on it Laugh, its true though Weep

I have just ordered all my Halloween stuff as well ROTFL, that makes you laugh as well doesn't it?

• I ordered Lou a Mike Wazowski dressing up thing today for Halloween.

• No, not the dressing up thing.  All the little bags for my trick or treaters Laugh