Forum home General Chat General chat

Roll up, roll up Tuesday weight loss

Come on, where is everyone?  I had a good day yesterday, the first in a while, I'm off to the gym when h gets in from his run.  I have to be really strict until Thursday when we go away as I know I won't be then.

Replies

• Hello SW, hope you manage to stick at it this week.  Where are you off to?

I'm not going to group at the moment, I text the SW leader and said that at the moment, my heart isn't it in, so i'm taking a break.  I'm still sticking to plan mostly, eating SW friendly meals, I've had perhaps the odd snack more than I would normally, but I got on my scales and I weighed in at 17st 5lb last week, my last weigh in at SW was 17st 11lb I think.  I don't think I've lost that much at all, so i'm guessing that it's just the change in the scales.  Exercise wise, I haven't had much chance, I still have my DVD and when things have settled down and I will get back to it.  I promised my granddad i'd lose some weight, and I don't want to break that promise.

• We are off to Blackpool, taking the kids to the pleasure beach, bil and his family are going as well.  That's great if you've managed to lose that amount since your last weigh in.  

• iv just eaten half a packet of ginger nuts- and i have midwife today who is going to weigh me ! Oh the shame!

• SW have fun.  I used to love the pleasure beach when we were younger.  Not been for a few years though.  Just stay away from the donuts!!

Monnie, you're pg, you have an excuse

• Hello!!

Hope you had a good day SW.

Chids it sounds like you are doing the right thing taking a break. Your heart needs to be in it and you have had a really hard time. Put a photo of your grandad on your fridge x

Monnie you have a good excuse!

I have been good except Friday night when i had at least 10 vodkas! Very very drunk. Then had the munchies on Saturday and ate too much bread! Weigh in tomorrow so will see what the damage is. Have been very good since then but might be a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted.....!

• Woop woop, I still haven't gained a lb!!