Forum home General Chat General chat

Saturday weight loss/exercise

Morning, a good day for me yesterday food wise but didn't go to the gym.  Off there soon and will make sure I push myself hard.  Weigh in tomorrow for me so that thought will keep me on track today.

Replies

• Hi SW, I've not had chance to get on this thread how do you think your weigh in will go? I missed my ww group yesterday as I had to work, will go next week though its been a funny week of very good days and not so good days with O's birthday. We are off to a party today and I really need to restrain myself as we have O's party tomorrow and I know I'll be eating all the goodies then! Weigh on next Fri though I'm out for my xmas meal on Wed so not sure how that will go!

Todays menu

Bfast - porridge

lunch - marmite on toast and fruit

snacks- depends how I go at the party

Dinner- depends how I go at the party!

Hope every one has a tasty weekend!

• Hi m-l, I'm feeling optimistic about weigh in tomorrow.  I haven't had a great week but not a terrible one so fingers crossed.  

As long as you are good on the days you aren't out or at a party hopefully the damage can be limited.  Hope O's party goes well tomorrow x

• Thanks SW , well of course I couldn't help but nibble at all the yummy foods!  No dinner for me, tomorrow will prob be a bad day too. Oh well, life's about enjoying the party food, right?!

• Late again!

SW, good luck for WI.

ML, don't stress about a few treats, tomorrow is another day.

I've been making birthday cakes today so lots of nibbling but hopefully all within points. Trying really hard to be good for the next few days, will be out for a run in the morning to offset some of the cake!

• Sorry been rubbish on here this week! Been eating picky stuff this week but think its because I was so sick last week! Managed my 1st run on Wednesday since my bug. Got my 1st 5k run tmw! Am really excited and nervous. Just want to complete it as would like to do a 10k but need to make sure I pass this challenge!! Fingers crossed I manage it! Good luck tmw for your weigh in SW.

• Thanks trayloub, same to you, I'm sure you'll do great x